Matrix Accountancy Services are pleased to partner with Collective Financial Planning.
Collective Financial Planning provide face to face financial planning for both individuals and corporate clients. Their advice is personally tailored to reflect the needs and objectives of clients.
Their philosophy, like Matrix Accountancy Services, is to build a long-term relationship with business owners based on mutual openness and trust.
Collective Financial Planning recognise the importance of being specialists. By specialising in a few technical areas of financial planning they are able to offer the very best financial planning to suit your individual requirements. This means they don’t work with every individual or business.
Collective Financial Planning clients are typically:
- company directors
- partners in professional firms
- business owners
- individuals who have significant levels of income and/or net worth
To these clients they offer high quality, comprehensive and tax efficient financial planning in areas such as;
- pre and post retirement planning
- inheritance tax mitigation
- personal and business risk management
- proactive ongoing review services helping to ensure you can achieve your goals and objectives
Collective Financial Planning are based in Milton Keynes with a team of experienced Independent Financial Advisers working throughout the UK.
For further information visit www.colfinancial.co.uk
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or give the team a call on 01908 062448.
- This article was written by Will Farmer FMAAT,
AAT Licensed Accountant and Managing Director of Matrix Accountancy Services Limited